Being a Maria Mena Fan

Being a Maria Mena Fan

Hi everyone. I don´t know if it is the right place to say what I'm gonna say, but I'm here hehe

I'm a HUGE fan of Maria Mena, I love her so much, and I'd wish to know more about her, and I found out this fanclub, but I don't understand a single word of what you guys say, so I would like to know if anyone here know another place where I can found all about her, and understand.... hope you all help me!

xoxo, Prin

RE: Being a Maria Mena Fan

Prin24 wrote:

Hi everyone. I don´t know if it is the right place to say what I'm gonna say, but I'm here hehe

I'm a HUGE fan of Maria Mena, I love her so much, and I'd wish to know more about her, and I found out this fanclub, but I don't understand a single word of what you guys say, so I would like to know if anyone here know another place where I can found all about her, and understand.... hope you all help me!

xoxo, Prin

hi! You´re welcome! if you want to, you can write in English here. that´s no problem. but if you need information in English you should check www.mariamenamusic.no or Maria´s Blog www.mariablog.com

Where are you from?